Tuesday 27 July 2010

Music music music!!

Hey hey hey... so here we are at one of my favourite topics!

I use different MP3 sites from time to time. Mostly I search by song, so I end up with whichever site that has the song I want.

I chose Amiestreet and when I went to the site, I encountered my first problem. The brower is not "Modern" enough, so the message that pops up says! So IE 6 is ancient already... hmmm maybe I should hv done this one at home on my Mozilla Firefox!

Anyway... I thought the site was easy enough to navigate and use. I think the net savvy customers we have at our branch would have no problem with it. Only frustration was how SLOW it was, but it was prob due to the browser not being "modern" enough! Will explore it more at home...
Just had a thought which Tosca n co might already have thought of! Can we put these links in the Favourites of the Learnnet web browsers? :)

1 comment:

  1. You've highlighted something I moan about all the time - how out of date IE6 is and how we're still expected to use it at work. Hmmph *grumpy face*

    ReplyDelete